I am a bit obsessed with the Erin Condren Gold Edition 2014 Life Planner.
In the age of everything must include technology – I still prefer to write things down.
There’s a certain element of manifestation when you clearly write (not type) down all of your wants, desires and important events that you want to manifest into your life and that you want to remember. And ever since I came across these colorful planners I KNEW that I had to have one.
From the website, here’s what you get in the planner:
- A laminated, heavy duty 10mL cover for protection from daily wear and tear
- GOLD FOIL STAMPED planner cover, inside and out
- Inspirational quotes throughout
- LAMINATED tabs for extra durability
- Perpetual calendar for birthdays and anniversaries
- TWO-page monthly spreads w/ reinforced coil-side binding
- Goals and to-do lists for every week and month
- Weekly spreads divided into morning, day & night
- Meal/exercise/lists/etc. section for highlighted daily notes & activities
- GOLD FOIL STAMPED snap-in page holder that doubles as a ruler
- 20 pages of lined and designer blank pages for notes and sketches
- 2 pages to keep important numbers, contacts & addresses handy
- DOUBLE-sided “keep it together” folder to wrangle receipts, stamps, and other papers
- 240 colorful stickers to highlight birthdays, special events and reminders
- Bound-in zip lock pocket with 2 GOLD clipiolas, 12 gift labels and “let’s get together” cards
- Sturdy GOLD plated aluminum coil that will not bend & allows your planner to lay flat
- Metallic GOLD elastic band to help keep your planner closed!
- Add photo stickers, custom event stickers, matching notepads, a pen holder or even a marker set to further customize your planner to be as YOU*nique as you are!
- *Each cover is hand stamped as the foil is layed down as flat as possible, this handmade book will have slight imperfections that are inherent to the gold stamping process.
- *This planner measures 7.25″ x 9.25″
- *This planner has 238 pages (including tabs)
This gorgeous planner is available in pink, purple turquoise and white. As I began writing this post I noticed that the purple planner (the very one that I wanted) was now sold out. So I ordered the turquoise color because I didn’t want to lose beautiful planner.
Do you use a life planner to organize your life?